Wrestling Alumni from Lakeport or Eden, please give me your email and connect with me through the form below. I want stay in touch with you for a few reasons. First & foremost, we shared good times together and have many common memories we can laugh about; let's do that! Secondly, there are opportunities for you to stay connected to the sport, even though you are graduated and are working on your career now. You still love wrestling, and this is why you were on the team. You can continue that by supporting our wrestling initiatives here. I only send the alumni list a bulk email about twice a year, and then you determine if and how much you want to be involved. See below for ways to be involved.
There are a few ways to help, if you are interested.
- You can help coach any of our school team practices; M, T, & Th 2-4:30pm.
- You can help coach our team at tournaments; see the calendar on the main page.
- You can help Coach Gatta with his elementary & middle school programme that is run here @ Eden; T, Th 6-8pm.
- You can help coach the Junior Badgers team; M, W, 7-9pm @ Thorold SS.
- You can help us set up/tear down the Eden tournament that we host every year; the tournament this year is Friday, Nov. 24.
If you help out the team as an Alumni, you get a neat shiny pin that identifies you as an alumni of the team, and you can wear this on your lapel with pride! If you are interested in doing any of this, contact one or both of the coaches listed at the bottom of this page.